JTRS Coronavirus customer update
JTRS status in our offices today:
Courier collections as per normal process
Repairs will take longer due to parts and extra mesures in place to protect staff i.e 24-hour equipment quarantine after products have arrived in York.
Contact us for more information or book your collection.
We would like to share with you the actions we are taking in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The health and wellbeing of our customers, team and partners are important to us. As the situation continues to develop, we are doing our best to ensure service continuity for you, our customer, and for the welfare of our colleagues at JTRS.
- We are following the government and NHS guidelines regarding best practice for managing the Coronavirus situation
- We are constantly communicating via JTRS's intranet with our team on a range of practices in line with the regularly updated Government advice
- As a complete technology expert, JTRS has invested in the latest technology infrastructure including soft phones, cloud based systems, remote access, mobile device deployment and AV conferencing
- We have been closely monitoring stock levels with our key supply chain and logistics partners with whom we are in constant communication. We have significantly increased our stock holding on our most popular product lines and are well prepared for alternative procurement plans if any lead times become too protracted
- We are actively working with our customers where we have onsite services and are following their operating guidelines. Please liaise with your Account Manager if you have any specific requirements.
- All Mac and iPad repairs in or out of warranty are entitled to free courier collection and return during the Coronavirus outbreak.
We are determined to continue operating our systems and processes with minimal interruption to normal service levels including our warehouse function.
As always, JTRS remain totally committed to supporting you, with an unparalleled level of service and we will continue to monitor the situation closely. We will update you with any changes and hope that wherever you are, you're safe and well.
The JTRS team